Foreclosures in our area are continuing to rise, and short sales now out number foreclosures by two to one. – 50 plus percent from the employees at present danger falling behind on the mortgages once they miss just one paycheck. – Over 40 % of households can’t conserve a three month emergency fund, and simply… Read More
A short sale in real estate is not always a pleasant transaction. There are many ways to lose a home but signing away ownership in a manner that destroys credit, embarrasses the family and strips an owner of dignity is one of the hardest. For owners who can no longer afford to keep mortgage payments… Read More
An REO (Real Estate Owned) is a property that goes back to the mortgage company after an unsuccessful foreclosure auction. You see, most foreclosure auctions do not even result in bids. After all, if there was enough equity in the property to satisfy the loan, the owner would have probably sold the property and paid… Read More
A HUD home is a 1-to-4 unit residential property acquired by HUD as a result of a foreclosure action on an FHA-insured mortgage. HUD becomes the property owner and offers it for sale to recover the loss on the foreclosure claim. HUD Announces Launch of HUD Home Store We help you with searching HUD properties… Read More
All Triangle MLS Bank Owned, REO, Fannie Mae foreclosed homes, HUD, VA, Federal Housing, Short Sales and Distressed Properties are available at RRG-Foreclosures.com. Request your FREE Foreclosure List today!
Please visit WakeGov.com Real Estate Foreclosures list to see pre-listed properties, courthouse step sales and recently sold properties. Search our listings to find your next home or investment property.
Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- 1 out of every 200 homes will be foreclosed upon. – Mortgage Bankers Association
- Every three months, 250,000 new families enter into foreclosure. – Mortgage Bankers Association
- One child in every classroom in America is at risk of losing his/her home because their parents are unable to pay their mortgage. – Based on information from the Mortgage Bankers Association
- A slower real estate market can translate into falling prices and home values. As a result, homeowners who opted for adjustable rate mortgages may now find that as their mortgage rate adjusts higher, their home value is lower and therefore refinancing is no longer an option.
- Six in 10 homeowners wish they understood the terms and details of their mortgage better. – Freddie Mac/Roper poll of 2,031 U.S. homeowners, conducted 2005.
- More than 6 in 10 homeowners delinquent in their mortgage payments are not aware of services that mortgage lenders can offer to individuals having trouble with their mortgage. – Freddie Mac/Roper poll of 2,031 U.S. homeowners, conducted 2005.
Real Estate In The News
An adversary defamed real-estate investor Bradley Cohen by suggesting his company was a Ponzi scheme. Fighting back took four years and a historic … [Read More...]
Fifty-two percent of lenders last year had to revise loan estimates to home buyers before they got to the closing table. Daily News … [Read More...]
Many Americans, particularly young people, think they need a lot more money down than they really do. Daily News … [Read More...]
Property Investment Blog
With a tighter market comes a higher demand for investment and foreclosed properties. Consequently, multiple offers on these properties is becoming much more common. … [Read More...]
If you're not from the area, how do I find a good agent? Well, it depends on your goals. Who are you the most comfortable with, communicating? And, who do you like when you meet them? And then you new somebody with the knowledge of the properties … [Read More...]
More Raleigh NC Foreclosure Stats
- - 50 plus percent from the employees at present danger falling behind on the mortgages once they miss just one paycheck.
- - Over 40 % of households can't conserve a three month emergency fund, and simply about 50 % get access to lots far more than $5000 in liquid assets in the course of an urgent scenario.
- - The most standard reason behind foreclosure is job loss, health crisis and debt.
- - Statistics indicate that every four out of 5 persons knowledge no less than 6 months or even more of unemployment throughout their lives due to some form of illness or disability.
- - A minimum of a single child from every single classroom in the US reaches opportunity of becoming homeless, simply simply because their parents may well be facing foreclosure sooner or later of one's time.
- - Most of lenders lose money on foreclosures, with regular losses ranging amongst 20 cents to six cents on every dollar. A lender or maybe a mortgage holder prefer to gladly use the present homeowner whenever we are able to.