Foreclosures in our area are continuing to rise, and short sales now out number foreclosures by two to one. – 50 plus percent from the employees at present danger falling behind on the mortgages once they miss just one paycheck. – Over 40 % of households can’t conserve a three month emergency fund, and simply… Read More
A short sale in real estate is not always a pleasant transaction. There are many ways to lose a home but signing away ownership in a manner that destroys credit, embarrasses the family and strips an owner of dignity is one of the hardest. For owners who can no longer afford to keep mortgage payments… Read More
An REO (Real Estate Owned) is a property that goes back to the mortgage company after an unsuccessful foreclosure auction. You see, most foreclosure auctions do not even result in bids. After all, if there was enough equity in the property to satisfy the loan, the owner would have probably sold the property and paid… Read More
A HUD home is a 1-to-4 unit residential property acquired by HUD as a result of a foreclosure action on an FHA-insured mortgage. HUD becomes the property owner and offers it for sale to recover the loss on the foreclosure claim. HUD Announces Launch of HUD Home Store We help you with searching HUD properties… Read More
All Triangle MLS Bank Owned, REO, Fannie Mae foreclosed homes, HUD, VA, Federal Housing, Short Sales and Distressed Properties are available at RRG-Foreclosures.com. Request your FREE Foreclosure List today!
Please visit WakeGov.com Real Estate Foreclosures list to see pre-listed properties, courthouse step sales and recently sold properties. Search our listings to find your next home or investment property.
Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- 1 out of every 200 homes will be foreclosed upon. – Mortgage Bankers Association
- Every three months, 250,000 new families enter into foreclosure. – Mortgage Bankers Association
- One child in every classroom in America is at risk of losing his/her home because their parents are unable to pay their mortgage. – Based on information from the Mortgage Bankers Association
- A slower real estate market can translate into falling prices and home values. As a result, homeowners who opted for adjustable rate mortgages may now find that as their mortgage rate adjusts higher, their home value is lower and therefore refinancing is no longer an option.
- Six in 10 homeowners wish they understood the terms and details of their mortgage better. – Freddie Mac/Roper poll of 2,031 U.S. homeowners, conducted 2005.
- More than 6 in 10 homeowners delinquent in their mortgage payments are not aware of services that mortgage lenders can offer to individuals having trouble with their mortgage. – Freddie Mac/Roper poll of 2,031 U.S. homeowners, conducted 2005.
Real Estate In The News
Alexis Stenfors’s investment-banking career evaporated when he lied about losses, which ultimately cost Merrill Lynch $ 456 million. Moving on hasn’t … [Read More...]
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development issued new guidance that warns property managers and landlords to tread carefully when... Daily … [Read More...]
NAR General Counsel Katherine Johnson explains a how scammers are using a common scheme to steal money from your clients and offers tips for … [Read More...]
Property Investment Blog
If you're not from the area, how do I find a good agent? Well, it depends on your goals. Who are you the most comfortable with, communicating? And, who do you like when you meet them? And then you new somebody with the knowledge of the properties … [Read More...]
Ok, I like the home, and I want to purchase it. What do I need to make an offer on a foreclosure? It starts with having a pre-approval or pre-qualification letter ready from the bank. … [Read More...]
Many folks are looking to get a bargain by purchasing a home at the courthouse steps. Well the best advice is to show up at the auction, bring cash, and know your maximum price. For many, this can be a little overwhelming. If you need help in … [Read More...]
More Raleigh NC Foreclosure Stats
- - 50 plus percent from the employees at present danger falling behind on the mortgages once they miss just one paycheck.
- - Over 40 % of households can't conserve a three month emergency fund, and simply about 50 % get access to lots far more than $5000 in liquid assets in the course of an urgent scenario.
- - The most standard reason behind foreclosure is job loss, health crisis and debt.
- - Statistics indicate that every four out of 5 persons knowledge no less than 6 months or even more of unemployment throughout their lives due to some form of illness or disability.
- - A minimum of a single child from every single classroom in the US reaches opportunity of becoming homeless, simply simply because their parents may well be facing foreclosure sooner or later of one's time.
- - Most of lenders lose money on foreclosures, with regular losses ranging amongst 20 cents to six cents on every dollar. A lender or maybe a mortgage holder prefer to gladly use the present homeowner whenever we are able to.